Thursday, December 9, 2010

Self- decadence

Self-decadence

A sweet decadence of mine
Will ease up your pain, your mind
I'll cry out all my aching sorrow
And fall in the bitterness of a dark tomorrow

You laugh at me - you see the sun
I cry for me, who I cannot run
Doubts are running through my mind
I'm seeking for a place silent so I look behind...
***************


Falling

Falling in the deeps of myself
I'm taking all my feelings out,
those, which didn't stay on a shelf;
those, which I'm afraid to think about.

I'm dying in a wish to just shout
And cry out, cry my damaged heart out.
And let me go to the time
that doesn't flow
ANYMORE
I don't know
Where I am.

I don't simply understand
the deep things that came out.
But once they're in the daylight
I fight,
I fight
cause my feelings don't seem right.

And I will go and I will flow
in the daylight again
with my own mind
like it were my friend.

Well, actually it isn't
or maybe...
Well, I don't know!
I don't even care!
I just go,
Flow.
**************

-LA-

No comments:

Post a Comment