This wonderful picture is taken from:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs30/f/2008/055/4/b/The_Golden_Flower_by_TheLionofOZ.jpg
It's really been a while since I last wrote, but there's a good explanation for this pause. You see, there has to be something intriguing to start writing. I can't just open this New Post page without having any idea of the things I wish to tell. Something's got to push.
For the last times I've had something really nice to think about - the energies of the Universe. There has been a great deal of (mostly) positive lessons which have shown me, that I'm not alone at all. The best lesson from the last days is about the power of Wish.
I worked as a stewardess on a ship and I didn't get any tip for the whole evening, not even a dime. Then I thought (because I made some big spending in a shop on the last day) that I really would like some tip, because it would balance my financial status. One Minute Later I found money just laying on the floor waiting for me to pick it up. No one was there to claim it so smilingly, that my wish came true with one minute, I took it. Half an hour later, still amazed by the way my thought's could race to become material things, I found almost exactly as much money I had found before, but now on the stairs. I waited for the owner to show up, but (s)he didn't, so I continued my walk to my cabin with twice as much money I had found on the first time and went to bed thinking about these amazing things that are happening with just one glance.
The second thing life thought me lately is that sometimes you really have to jump in the water in a place you're in for the first time, because it might be the only opportunity to swim there at all. It happened so, that on the day when I came off the ship I was told there's a job I could try on the day after. As I went there on the next day I was directly pushed into action and I did well. Then came a boss and he was suprised of me being there as he hadn't invited me yet. But as he spoke on, he had another job to offer, which (when I think of it now) even suited me better and I accepted it, because any job is a job and worth doing as long as you are respecting the tasks and yourself by doing them.
The third amazing thing what I rediscovered is how easy it is to make friends with strangers. You just have to be your natural self and let things go. I communicated in that strange environment with different people and found really interesting acquaintances.
I'm pleased with the knowledges I got and am waiting forward for new ones.
Over and out.
With Light and Love, L.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment