
Yeah, it's me on the picture ;)
Okay, I'll expose my big secret: somebody tranquillized me for some days and now I'm having the side effects, like ...that buzzing in my head. Not cool. Mkmm.
I'm just wondering, where does all the time go? Really, what happens with the past - that thrilling kiss you had with somebody you barely knew, the last minute, hour, day? Does it just stay in the air or go to a parallel Universe? Damn, I can feel it in my bones - yeah, the three movies I watched tonight are making me go insane. Okay, they were all awesome, but very different: House of Flying Daggers, Gran Torino and Fighting.
The first was a Korean love story, the second an inspiring tale about a man who fought in Vietman and had war in his heart long after the war ...and the third about a guy who believed himself and made big bucks with fighting.
The movie, that gave me the most would be the first one. It had so great feelings wrapped in it that I was kind of teary-eyed when I saw the ending. No, I won't tell, what kind of an ending that was, you've got to see it yourself.
And now, as the clock is nearing 2 am I feel the causes of drinking a 1,5l cider all alone - a headache. Yaaay ;) Really silly, I know. Next time I'll grab a friend and another cider as well xD
Well...I've been stonger, though. In Germany I amazed old men with the Stroh 80 shots. But, anyone can do it.
The hell with it. Wish me a pleasant night, because I'm heading for the bed. (And a smooth morning ;P)
No comments:
Post a Comment